Find a Guesthouse on Anglesey
A guesthouse stay can be a great way of making the most of your Anglesey vacation. You have the chance to enjoy quality accommodation and retain flexibility as you plan your break.
This style of accommodation is found across the whole island. When you stay in an Anglesey guesthouse you can look forward to a full Welsh breakfast to set you up for the rest of the day.
If you want to visit the historic town of Beaumaris and other sites of interest on the eastern side of the island, you will find a good choice of guesthouses within minutes of these attractions.
There again, you may be planning a trip to Ireland. There is some very good accommodation in Holyhead which is convenient for the ferry terminal.
List of Guesthouses on Anglesey
A former Manse in a quiet part of Holyhead, Yr Hendre offers very high quality, non-smoking, accommodation. There are lovely views of Holyhead Mountain and of the sea from this property.
It is ideally situated, being a few minutes from the town and the Holyhead to Dublin Ferry Port.
You can also get to the Coastal Country Park, Holyhead Mountain and South Stack Lighthouse within minutes from this guesthouse.
All bedrooms are en-suite with facilities for refreshments. There is off-street parking and guests can look forward to a full Welsh Breakfast.
Location: Porth-y-Felin Road, Holyhead, LL65 1AH; Tel: (01407) 762929
Ye Olde Bulls Head Inn
Why not relax and enjoy a a very high standard of personal service at this traditional guesthouse. Very much a part of Beaumaris's history, the original building dates from 1472. It was a former coaching house on Anglesey and a staging post on the way to Ireland.
"The Bull", as it is known by locals, is literally a couple of minutes walk from the historic thirteenth century Castle built by Edward I. The en-suite bedrooms are tastefully decorated to retain the original character of the building.
For example, one of the romms, "Mr Peggotty", is found in the old hayloft. And interestingly, from here you can see what is believed to be the largest simple hinged gate in Britain.
This guesthouse also boasts a fine restaurant in the loft where you can enjoy great dishes made with fresh local produce. Alternatively, there is a brasserie on the ground floor which is very popular with visitors and local people.
Location: Castle Street, Beaumaris, LL58 8AP; Tel: (01248) 810329
Return to Accommodation
Return to Homepage from Anglesey Guesthouse
- Dinorben Arms, Salem Street, Amlwch; Tel: (01407) 830358
- Pen-y-Cefn, Salem Street, Amlwch; Tel: (01407) 832122
- Sailors Return, Church Street, Beaumaris, Tel: (01248) 811314
- Tyn Pistyll, Llangoed; Tel: (01248) 811224
- Hafod,Amlwch Road, Benllech; Tel: (01248) 853092
- Castaway, Amlwch Road, Benllech; Tel: (01248) 852628
- Woodlands, Bangor Road, Benllech; Tel: (01248) 852735
- Hafod, Cemaes Bay; Tel: (01407) 710500
- The Firs, Cemlyn, Cemaes Bay; Tel: (01407) 710622
- Tredolphin, Beach Road, Cemaes Bay; Tel: (01407) 710388
- Carreg Coch, Llanedwen, Llanfair P.G; Tel: (01248) 430315
- Deg Eto, Cil-y-Craig, Llanfair P.G; Tel: (01248) 714195
- Tafarn-y-Rhos, Rhostrehwfa, Llangefni; Tel: (01248) 724404
- Bryn Awelon, Lligwy Road, Moelfre; Tel: (01248) 410752