New Burlesque Dance on Anglesey
by Helen McGreary
(Menai Bridge, Anglesey)
Hello Dancers in Bangor and Anglesey area! Join in and learn the new Burlesque Dance, good exercise and fun over the Half Term holiday.
Come and experience a fun-filled dance floor soon.
Details of all classes below. Also Cane Toads and Bandabacana are doing a benefit for the peace group and proceeds to Pakistan flood appeal and Womens projects in Pakistan. It's 8.30 this Friday at the Anglesey Arms, Menai Bridge
Helen McGreary of Dance Classes North Wales
Burlesque Dance courses
Unleash your inner spirit and take to the dance floor for voluptuous body rolls. Think Dita Von Teese, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Kylie.
Enjoy funky feline dance routines which will sculpt your silhouette and inject confidence. This class is great for toning and burning calories and not to mention lots of fun!!
Open to all fitness levels and absolute beginners are also very welcome. You must be at least 16 years old to take part and there is no upper age limit!
- Next Menai Bridge Courses, Wednesdays 6-7pm (10th November – 8th December 2010, 5-weeks £25) and 8.15-9.15pm (17th November – 15th December 2010, 5-weeks £25 ), Memorial Community Hall, Water St, LL59 5DD.
- Next Bangor Course, Fridays 7-8pm, 19th November – 10th December 2010, 4-weeks £20), Talgai Hall, Llandygai, LL57 4HU.
SALSA Island with palm tree
Join any week:
- Mondays evenings, Anglesey Arms Menai Bridge, LL59 5EA
- Tuesdays evenings, Wellmans Socail Club Llangefni LL77 7JA
AFRICAN DANCE Sun
Beautiful dances from the African and Afro-Brazilian (Samba) traditions. Join any week:
- Fridays, Llandygai Church Hall LL57 4UH; 6-7pm all levels and ages.
HIP HOP / STREET DANCE Rainbow
Learn funky routines to the latest dance music. Join any week
- Wednesdays, Menai Bridge Memorial Hall LL59 5DD; 7.15-8.15pm All levels.
- Fridays, Llandygai Church Hall LL57 4UH; 5-6pm, Kids-only class: Ages 6-11yrs.
See you on the dance floor,
Dance Classes North Wales/ Gwersi Dawns Gogledd Cymru
For more local news, articles and stories, subscribe to our free Anglesey News
here. It's as easy as 1-2-3!