Dance Yourself Fit and Healthy!
by helen mcgreary
Dance for Fitness
Come and have so much fun Dancing you won't even realise you're exercising! Now in Anglesey and Bangor.
HIP HOP / STREET DANCE
- Wednesdays 7.15-8.15pm from 19th January, Menai Bridge Memorial Centre, LL59 5DD. All ages.
- Fridays 5-6pm from 14th January, Llandygai Church Hall, Bangor, LL57 4HU. Children's Class ages 5-11yrs
Join the fun! Latin and world rhythms, funky moves. All ages and fitness levels welcome. Join any week £4.50
- Fridays, 6-7pm from 14th January, Llandygai Church Hall LL57 4UH.
£5 per night, or £8 for both. All welcome
- Mondays from 10th January, Anglesey Arms Menai Bridge, LL59 5EA. 6.30pm Beginners Class, 7.30pm Improvers/Intermediate class.
- NEW CLASS Tuesdays from 11th January, Bangor, Garth Community Centre, turn left at the red Post Box off the road to to Pier(Garth Road), LL57 2SY. 7.30pm Beginners Class; 8.30pm Improvers/Intermediate class.
- Wednesdays from 26th Jan, Maelgwyn Pub, Llandudno Junction, LL31 9EE, 7pm, with Alessandro.
These 6-week courses are great for toning and burning calories and lots of fun!! Open to all fitness levels and absolute beginners welcome. £30 Next Menai Bridge Courses, Wednesdays 6-7pm, and 8.15-9.15pm (19thJanuary–23rd February 2011) Memorial Community Hall, Water St, LL59 5DD.
Next Bangor Course, Fridays 7-8pm (21st January–25th February 2011) Talgai Hall, Llandygai, LL57 4HU.
- Burlesque Dance Performance, Wednesdays 12th Jan and 9th Feb, Greek Taverna, Upper Bangor, Free entry!
Dance Classes North Wales/ Gwersi Dawns Gogledd Cymru
Tel: 07751 017 157
For more local news and stories, subscribe to our free Anglesey Newsletter here. It's as easy as 1-2-3!